All Pakistan
in
Land & Plots

PLOTS LAND : ON INSTALLMENTS (M-9), KARACHI , UJALA PAKISTAN : LOCATION : In front of Chowki # 6 ,Behind Al-Ta'am Restaurant , Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway (M-9) . Plots of 120 square yards for sale on installments . Cost of Land Rs.300000 . ...

In Super Highway , Karachi , Sindh

2 years ago


View Number


Hide Number


By: SyedWaqar Ali

Land & Plots

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Farm House Land for Sale : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - On installments of 2 years LOCATION : Al-Taam Restaurant, Opposite Police post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. Construction started ...

In Karachi , Karachi , Sindh

2 years ago


View Number


Hide Number


By: SyedWaqar Ali

Land & Plots

Farm House Land for Sale : On installment of 2 Years - - - - - - - PHASE 1 : - - - - - - - COST OF LAND : Rs. 2500 per Square Yards SIZE OF LAND : 1000 & 2000 Square Yards - - - - - - - PHASE 2 : - - - - - - - COST OF LAND : Rs. 2000 per...

In Karachi , Karachi , Sindh

2 years ago


View Number


Hide Number


By: SyedWaqar Ali

Shops-Offices

Office for rent with furniture & fixture 1 small room Rent : Rs.15000 Electricity charges : Rs.3000 1 Large room Rent : Rs. 20000 Electricity charges : Rs.5000 Water & Sewerage, Maintenance, Filter Water drinking Bottles & Office cleaning Office...

In Gulshan-e-Iqbal , Karachi , Sindh

2 years ago


View Number


Hide Number


By: SyedWaqar Ali

Land & Plots

Farm House Land on installment Location : Al-Taam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. Construction Started Electricity & Water available Booking 10% Remaining 90% in installments of 2 years Discount on...

In Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9 , Karachi , Sindh

2 years ago


View Number


Hide Number


By: SyedWaqar Ali

Land & Plots

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Farm House Land for SALE : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - installment Time : 2 years (negotiable) LOCATION : Al Ta'aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyderabad M...

In Al Ta'aam Restuarant , Karachi , Sindh

2 years ago


View Number


Hide Number


By: SyedWaqar Ali