All Pakistan
in
Home Properties Land & Plots

FARM HOUSES : Plots Land on installments near DHA
( 113 Views | )

* This ad will expire on: June 4 2020 (ID: 8FF8-61994)

Purpose:

Sale

Location:

Super Highway

State:

Sindh

City:

Karachi

Reviews:

0

Updated on:

06 Jun 2020 - 02:14:15

Ad Age:

13 hours ago

Print Ad Report Ad




FARM HOUSES : PLOTS LAND on installments on Super Highway Karachi. Mobile Nos. : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Vast area with strong security System * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment * Few minutes drive from DHA City & Bahria Town Karachi SITE ADDRESS : Al Ta aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : 1000 Square Yards 2000 Square Yards 4000 Square Yards COST OF LAND : Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ---------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ---------------------------- Booking 30% only. Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS : https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals. Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders : Name of Trust



When you contact me, please do not forget to mention that you have seen this ad on Rulgaye.PK , Telemarketers and Reps of other sites should not bother reaching me.


SIMILAR ADS