All Pakistan
in
Home Properties Land & Plots

Farm House & Residential Land on installment
( 158 Views | )

* This ad will expire on: April 19 2018 (ID: BBE73-2750)

Purpose:

Sale

Location:

Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9

State:

Sindh

City:

Karachi

Reviews:

0

Updated on:

20 Sep 2019 - 03:01:49

Ad Age:

20 hours ago

Print Ad Report Ad




Assalam Alaikum , My Contact : 0331-2150877 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - INFO : FARM HOUSES - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - LOCATION : Opposite Police Post No.6, Al-Taam Restaurant, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. Farm Houses size : 600 to 2400 Square Yards Cost of Land : Rs. 2000 per square yard Possession on 20% Time Period of Payments : 2 years (Negotiable) Booking : 10% Remaining 90% will have to pay in decided time period and in equal monthly installments. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - FACEBOOK PAGE : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - https://www.facebook/UjalaPakistan/ - - - - - - - - - WEBSITE : - - - - - - - - - www.ujalapakistan Google Map Location Links : Ujala Co-operative Housing Society Ltd. https://www.google/ /data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x394cb9e9 SRA Farms. https://www.google/ /data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x394cb9e9 ( Our 2 projects, Ujala Co-operative Housing Society Ltd. & SRA Farms) OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. CONTACT: 0331-2150877 021-34146512 021-34146513 (Please call me if you need any assistance further). Thanks & regards, Office Assistant Ujala Builders & Developers



When you contact me, please do not forget to mention that you have seen this ad on Rulgaye.PK , Telemarketers and Reps of other sites should not bother reaching me.


SIMILAR ADS