All Pakistan
in
Home Properties Land & Plots

Plots Land Farm House Cattle Dairy on installments
( 116 Views | )

* This ad will expire on: April 26 2018 (ID: 0EFC-13030)

Purpose:

Sale

Location:

Super Highway

State:

Sindh

City:

Karachi

Reviews:

0

Updated on:

19 Oct 2019 - 11:40:22

Ad Age:

2 days ago

Print Ad Report Ad




OUR NEW PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY LAND AND PLOT : Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Ware House and Store Go down on installment for Sale. ( Different phases for Farm Houses & Farming Section) SITE ADDRESS : Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Sizes of Land : 800, 1200, 2500, 3000 & 4000 Square Yards ( Gazz ) * Gated Project * Boundary wall * Security Guards 24/7 * Electricity and Water available * Road facing and West open * Possession on 50% of full Payment * Ready for construction * Get 'DISCOUNT' on full payment COST OF LAND : Rs.1500 per Square Yard (On Cash) Rs. 2000 per Square Yard (On 1 year installments) Rs. 2500 per Square Yard (On 2 years installments) NOTE : Land available in Acres (Call for best deals 0333-3559925) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 30% Remaining 70% amount pay in average monthly installments. FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS : https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/ FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan WEBSITE : www.ujalapakistan.com OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. CONTACT : 0333-3559925 (Whatsapp) 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 (Whatsapp) Project of Ujala Builders & Developers



When you contact me, please do not forget to mention that you have seen this ad on Rulgaye.PK , Telemarketers and Reps of other sites should not bother reaching me.


SIMILAR ADS